Do you have questions about child relocation?
In Pennsylvania, a relocation hearing will be necessary to determine whether or not a parent will be permitted to relocate with a minor child in their custody.
There are many factors that can impact the outcome of a parental relocation hearing, including:
- The child’s relationship with both parents
- The reason for the parental relocation
- Any reasons the other parent has to try to prevent the relocation
- The impact of parental relocation on the child’s well-being and quality of life
- Any hardship the other parent may face in seeking to exercise shared custody and visitation rights after the move
The Law Office of Heidi C. Noll represents clients seeking permission to move intrastate or interstate or to prevent a parental relocation.