In anticipation of reopening soon, the following protocols will be in place at the Law Offices of Heidi C. Noll for our existing and new clients to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Should you prefer and, as a result, request to have an in-office consultation, the following protocol is in effect:
- In-office consultations will occur with one-half (½) hour intervals in between consults so as to ensure there is never more than one (1) client in the waiting room at a time. Immediately following every in-office consultation, surfaces will be cleaned.
- Drop offs involving any documents and/or other matters involving existing clientele will be by appointment only so as to ensure there is never more than one (1) client in our waiting room at a time. Existing clientele will be required to wear their own personal face mask.
- A face mask is defined as a face covering (covering your mouth and nose) with elastic bands that secure around your ears (or head). Handkerchiefs and/or bandana style covering are unacceptable.
- To ensure your health and safety, as well as our staffs’ only our prospective clients will be allowed in the office for your consultation. This means that your significant other and/or supportive friends and family will not be allowed to attend your consultation in-person, however; they may be present by telephone.
- Absolutely NO children will be permitted in our office for any reason.
- The members of our staff will wear masks at all times while interacting with you.
- You will be required to wear your own personal face mask and to keep it on at all times or your consultation will not take place. A face mask is defined as a face covering (covering your mouth and nose) with elastic bands that secure around your ears (or head). Handkerchiefs and/or bandana style covering are unacceptable.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for your use upon entry to our office.
- New client information in-take forms will be provided to you electronically in advance of your consultation and returned by you to our office electronically fully completed, no less than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled consultation.
- You will be required to review, execute and provide to our office an executed liability waiver relating to COVID-19 pertaining to your current health in advance of your scheduled consultation.
- Should you appear ill and/or experience a fever, a cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, cold/flu symptoms, such as a headache, sore throat, etc., your scheduled in-person consultation will not take place. If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms and/or have tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your consultation so we don’t have to.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support. Stay well!